ShearShare is the first B2B salon space rental app that allows beauty and barbering professionals to rent workspace by the day in cities all over the world.
Founded by Dr. Tye and Courtney Caldwell, ShearShare is a passion-driven organization that has rapidly grown to 350+ cities, is used by thousands of stylists worldwide, and counts more than 650 hosts as part of its community. We are passionate about beauty.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Now experiencing our most rapid growth to date, the company needs a swaggy Intern. We’re looking for an organized, passionate, self-starter who loves to measure his/her success with data while serving our awesome ShearShare community.
Specifically, you will:
- Assist ShearShare COO in executing day-to-day startup activities
- Host and mange offline and online ShearShare events
- Develop database templates for measuring omni-channel activities
- Serve as ShearShare reporter, formulate news articles and educational blog posts
- Develop database and template(s) for monthly engagement to prospects and customers
- Create multi-channel marketing content (podcasts, infographics, Webinars, DM, etc.)
- Outreach to beauty influencers and encourage brand interaction
- Monitor beauty, cosmetology, and barber sites relevant to ShearShare offering
- Create list of influencers, industry blogs, forums, and social networks that directly support ShearShare
- Outreach online and promote ShearShare using Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, and more
- Keyword analysis
- Other digital and social media activities as deemed impactful to company growth
- Written and verbal communication skills, critical thinking skills, ability to execute
- Bachelors in Marketing/General Business, Entrepreneurship, or Psychology OR related field
- 2+ years in marketing, general business, or related field
- Tangible evidence of social media management (Personal accounts will suffice)
- Innate passion for omni-channel marketing
- Natural curiosity for the beauty, barbering, and/or style industry
- Must have a teachable spirit, operate with integrity, be consistent, and desire to understand the B2B aspects of the beauty industry