ShearShare is the first B2B salon space rental app that allows beauty and barbering professionals to rent workspace by the day in cities all over the world.
Founded by Dr. Tye and Courtney Caldwell, ShearShare is a passion-driven organization that has rapidly grown to 350+ cities, is used by thousands of stylists worldwide, and counts more than 650 hosts as part of its community. We are passionate about beauty.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Now experiencing our most rapid growth to date, the company needs a Social Media Intern. We’re looking for a passionate, self-proclaimed social media king or queen to help create content for our awesome ShearShare community.
Specifically, you will:
- Engage ShearShare community on various branded social channels: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, using various digital means (video, post, snaps, etc.)
- Highlight new ShearShare hosts, promote regional listings to the ShearShare community
- Outreach to beauty influencers and encourage brand interaction
- Monitor beauty, cosmetology, and barber sites relevant to ShearShare offering
- Create list of influencer industry blogs, forums, and social networks that directly support ShearShare
- Develop database and template(s) for monthly engagement to prospects and customers
- Outreach online and promote ShearShare using Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, and more
- Respond to social media inquiries with “on brand” messaging
- Website and social media optimization
- Keyword analysis
- Report directly to cofounder & COO
- Other digital and social media activities as deemed impactful to company growth
- Written and verbal communication skills, critical thinking skills, ability to execute
- Bachelors in Marketing/General Business, Entrepreneurship, or Psychology OR related field
- 2+ years in software development or related field
- Tangible evidence of social media management (Personal accounts will suffice)
- Innate passion for multiple social media channels
- Natural curiosity for the beauty, barbering, and/or style industry
- Must have a teachable spirit, operate with integrity, be consistent, and desire to understand the B2B aspects of the beauty industry