ShearShare is the first B2B salon space rental app that allows beauty and barbering professionals to rent workspace by the day in cities all over the world!
Founded by Dr. Tye and Courtney Caldwell, ShearShare has rapidly grown to 350+ cities and was recently named winner of Google Demo Day 2018 and Tech. Co Startup of the Year. We are deconstructing a century-old evergreen industry that literally touches everyone. Want to join us?
Roles & Responsibilities:
Reporting to the COO, the Director of Growth Marketing will play a critical role in designing and executing on ShearShare’s roadmap as we build the world’s first B2B platform for daily salon and barbershop space rental. The Director of Growth Marketing is a vital member of the management team and will be jumping in to drive stylist and host demand, and identify and test our first marketing channels.
Specifically, you will:
- Provide overall strategy and leadership for the marketing roadmap
- Be a strategic marketing leader with a deep knowledge of user engagement, business infrastructure and reporting, and operational excellence
- Have P&L responsibility and lead acquisition planning via multiple channels
- Build, run, and manage effective multi-channel marketing campaigns to acquire and engage more beauty and barbering professionals
- Develop and drive effective positioning and messaging strategy that allows ShearShare to attract and retain the right community members
- Collaborate with other ShearShare team members to ensure funnel metrics are converting
- An uber-positive mindset and hard work ethic
- Bachelors and/or Masters in Marketing/Business/Psychology OR related field
- 3+ years in marketing and demand generation where your results directly impacted the bottom line (not just likes on Facebook)
- Experience managing a marketing budget that includes online and offline strategies (SEO, PPC, owned and earned media)
- Knowledge of end-to-end marketing and sales funnels, designing buyer personas
- •Familiarity with email marketing tools (Pardot, MailChimp, Marketo, SendGrid, etc.)
- Ability to write impactful marketing copy in your sleep
- Be uber-comfortable in a fast-paced working environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with designing and executing a marketing content calendar
- Experience with Web application and blogging tools
- Has an innate love for data, enjoys measuring all marketing tactics to determine viability